Mature Gamer

MatureGamer - Home to the older gamer and geek. 

• Topic Title

• Topic description
Welcome to the newer and cleaner forum.
The old forum will remain as an archive.

Support area, be it for the site, or parts of a game, life , whatever, support threads answered become locked and tagged
#654 by Aidy
Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:03 am
I cannot record from the Xbox One unless I am Twitch streaming as I have the old Happa...Happua...that fucking recording thing everyone got years ago that doesn't have HDMI connection on it so you can only record old consoles not PS4 & Xbox One. That one. If I had the money I would get the Happa...Happau...Hapuageeennneeoo....The fucking sequel...the green wank with the HDMI port on it! Part bloody 2 whatever it's called!
#659 by ERL0
Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:33 pm
I have the HDPVR 2 but my connection of this laptop is wreck. Yes I can record and edit but then I need to upload to another laptop. But again I am happy to do this as I have not recorded in months.
#1273 by ERL0
Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:16 pm
I finally figured out how to live stream on Youtube so we have another option for our Channel tested out with Borderlands two.
#1279 by ERL0
Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:07 pm
So was thinking of a promo video for the forum need ideas for footage and what text to put into the video. So please any help will do be nice to get it up and see if we can get some more members.
#1298 by ERL0
Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:43 pm
Logged into our YouTube account and put more tags in some video's found this website that gives you tags for games it's https://rapidtags.io/.
This will help us all who uploads video's to the channel.
#1724 by ERL0
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:35 am
So any ideas for a new YouTube maturegamer video. This can be a joint effort or a voice over chat, introduction or a group session.
So please give your input and let's get our YouTube channel updated and more content.
#1752 by andrew.murdoch
Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:04 pm
Since moving house I cannot easily capture footage from the Xbox or PlayStation. However I can still capture footage from the PC. I still think a good thing to try would be a 20-30mins chat/podcast over some random footage on YT?