Mature Gamer

MatureGamer - Home to the older gamer and geek. 

• Topic Title

• Topic description
Welcome to the newer and cleaner forum.
The old forum will remain as an archive.

Chat about PC/OSX/ Consoles, what ever takes your fancy....
#1769 by Moleodis
Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:30 pm
Anyone playing Destiny 2 on PS4?
#1775 by Aidy
Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:08 pm
Crickets...lol! Which I find hard to believe lol!

Personally I am not. I enjoyed the time I spent with Destiny but the fact it it is a microtransaction and DLC machine as well as being a rental means that the only way I will play will be at a lower price that than the fully priced fee to play system currently being applied by Activision. If I can get a second hand copy I may opt for it on the PS4.
#1776 by Andrew Usher
Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:45 pm
Not me, barely switched on my PS4, although now running a full time gym kills my gaming time, which is why i have my Switch. Love that thing, loving the Binding of Issac and splatoon. Destiny, like The Division are too repetative for me.
#1780 by myk.lewis
Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:10 am
While a spent a little time in the original Destiny, and enjoyed it immensely, unless I win a copy (and even then it'll be for the Xbox) I doubt that this will ever be amongst me to play pile. To me it's another jealous "Play only me game and I'll reward you with pretty colours" that I have little time to invest in...

Which is a shame as I did enjoy my time in the beta...
#1781 by Moleodis
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:14 pm
Funnily enough since I posted this on Saturday I'm already bored of it. I did enjoy the original but this is just pretty much the same. Feels like an expansion not a new game. Same enemies with the same animations. Feels a bit lazy. And yeah the microtransaction thing is getting out of hand. Buying a shader in the original that could be used forever on any armour is one thing, but making them single use (meaning you need 5 for a set) is borderline robbery. I'm not too bothered for cosmetics but some people are.

Ah well back to the backlog. I needed to finish Alan Wake anyway...