Mature Gamer

MatureGamer - Home to the older gamer and geek. 

• Topic Title

• Topic description
Welcome to the newer and cleaner forum.
The old forum will remain as an archive.

Chat about PC/OSX/ Consoles, what ever takes your fancy....
#1393 by Paul T
Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:08 pm
Hey guys, after the chatter on here a little while ago about starting up another podcast, Andy M and I recorded a 2 hour E3 special earlier today and it's now available on ITunes!

However, the bad news is that this was the first time I tried publishing a second show using my BKP broadcasting package and it turns out that even though I created a new show within the package, it's still listed under Big Kids Playground on iTunes. I'll have to look into this further and we may need to create a new RSS feed on iTunes especially to separate the shows but, in the meantime, if you use iTunes or any other podcast catcher, search for Big Kids Playground and you'll see Mature Gamer podcast episode. 1 listed there, so give it a go and let us know what you think!
#1394 by ERL0
Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:44 am
Will have a listen guys and great a podcast has been done. Sorry for the lack of posting my laptop was not letting me get onto the forum bloody McAfee was blocking most sites on me.
#1723 by ERL0
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:25 am
Listen to the podcast again while in Spain relaxing. So please don't let us wait too long for the next episode.
Paul and Andy done a great job and I hope more get involved.