Mature Gamer

MatureGamer - Home to the older gamer and geek. 

• Topic Title

• Topic description
Welcome to the newer and cleaner forum.
The old forum will remain as an archive.

Area for all chat on film, books, comics, table top gaming and everything that makes a geek feel awesome.
#1334 by ERL0
Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:08 am
Well bought this yesterday and wondering why the hell did I buy it. Been toying around with it must admit the quality is awesome.
Need to figure out how to use it with my Hauppauge HD PVR 2 so I can get game chat and my own horrible voice recorded.
It's also good for podcasts and other cool stuff.
#1336 by andrew.murdoch
Mon May 01, 2017 6:47 pm
If we go with the podcast idea, I might have to look into getting a proper mic.
#1337 by ERL0
Mon May 01, 2017 9:29 pm
Know how to record my voice with my Hauppauge HD PVR just need to toy about with different settings.
Think I need a mic&headset splitter to record my voice and party chat on Xboxone seen a few youtube videos showing this.
Be a while before I get trying this as am back to work after 3 weeks off.
#1344 by ERL0
Sun May 07, 2017 9:19 am
Going to order a CTIA 3,5 splitter cable so hopefully this will get party chat and my own awful voice recorded.
Still need to try more settings but the worst thing is trying to get so piece and quiet in the house.
#1377 by ERL0
Mon May 15, 2017 5:48 pm
Found out how to get the voice louder than the sound I have to go into the game audio and turn down the music and SFX and hey presto. So maybe not need this splitter after all and its been a week and still no delivery.