Mature Gamer

MatureGamer - Home to the older gamer and geek. 

• Topic Title

• Topic description
Welcome to the newer and cleaner forum.
The old forum will remain as an archive.

This is the boring bit, server notification, announcement and all that general tosh.
#636 by Paul T
Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:56 am
10 years seems to have passed in the blink of an eye and at this point it's actually true to say that I've known my friends from here longer than some of my real life friends!

It's been a genuinely pleasure to know you all and in some cases I've had the honour of meeting up with some of you, which always feels special and it's only distance that keeps it from happening more often. Many thanks to Andy for dragging us through the last 10 years and to Eric for refusing to let us fade away, and here's to another 10...by which point we'll no doubt all be plugged into VR helmets Matrix style, but still talking about how good Rainbow Six Vegas 2 used to be....
#643 by Andrew Usher
Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:30 pm
Rainbow six, the good old days, that and Battlefield Modern Combat, that was the game way back that everyone was on.
#647 by ERL0
Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:21 pm
I know it would be extremely hard to get organised but a anniversary game night could be a nice touch.
The chance of all us getting on the same time and the same game is very slim.
#650 by Andrew Usher
Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:18 pm
We should do something, be tricky though, i only have PS4.
#2007 by ERL0
Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:19 am
What can I say next month and the forum is 12 years old a great milestone for all involved and here is to many more years.
#2008 by Aidy
Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:01 pm
Its been quiet the ride! Would be great if things were a little more active around here but forums are not really the rage these days sadly. Still it's great that it is still here!