Mature Gamer

MatureGamer - Home to the older gamer and geek. 

• Topic Title

• Topic description
Welcome to the newer and cleaner forum.
The old forum will remain as an archive.

Planning on being online then announce it to the world.....
#2009 by ERL0
Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:07 am
It would be nice to try and get a game night sorted for 12yrs of the forum.
The forum is 12yrs old on the 13th August(I think it is please correct me if am wrong) was thinking the weekend of the 11th and 12th of August or the weekend after 18th and 19th of August.
We can sort out what games members all have and take it from there or even host s few games if the numbers are there.
I send messages out to members via XboxLive and PlayStation to drum up some interest I don't have all members so if you can help please message other members on your friends list.
The games can be co-op 2-4 players or just a mess around where more players can join in.
If interested please stick your name down then we can decide what to play the games can be Xboxone and Xbox360 backward or if members just have a PS4 well have a PS4 gamenight as well..
Many thanks
ERL0
#2010 by andrew.murdoch
Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:40 pm
Always up for a game or two. Though I'm only on Xbox at the minute, don't currently have a door wedge. :)
#2015 by Andrew Usher
Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:34 am
Crazy to think 12 years. I only rarely get online and its with the switch.
Gym takes up my time from 8 am to 10 pm, i come home and sleep.
Gym does have broadband though :)
#2016 by ERL0
Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:59 pm
So can we go for the 18th or 19th of August then? What game do we all have? Am working this weekend nightshift and my room is getting a makeover at the moment.
But if there is members willing to have a game night this weekend please stream it.
#2017 by andrew.murdoch
Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:00 am
I'll be about on the 18th & 19th.

Looking at what I have installed on my XB now, BF1, Fortnite, PUBG, R6 Siege, State of Decay 2 and Sea of Thieves are the MP options.

I also have Overwatch, COD WW2, Destiny 2 (somewhere) GOW 4, Forza H 3 and Forza 7 that I can install of the MP variety.
#2018 by ERL0
Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:25 am
I will go with the flow with the most choice game to play and hopefully have it and I have a months game pass as well for the Xbox. Hopefully we get the numbers would like to stream it or record the session.
Be good to get a game so we can get a bit of fun and a good laugh.
Remembering the Rainbow Six Vegas 2 night we had and what a laugh that was trying to remember what each button done.
Many of us died hitting the wrong button and throwing a grenade LOL.
#2020 by Paul T
Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:04 am
Hey guys, sorry for the late response!
I should be available on the 18th/19th but only until 11pm so it'll be an early evening session for me, plus I'm more of a PS4 player and although I do have an Xbox I don't have many of the popular multiplayer games on it. Having said that, I do fancy State Of Decay 2 so (seeing as Andy has it and Eric has Gamepass) I may get a temporary Gamepass membership and download that if I can twist your arms to try that for a change?
Failing that, I'm pounding Destiny 2 again on PS4 while the Summer Solstice event is on so if anyone would like to jump in with me, you're more than welcome!